Monday, August 13, 2007

Woofie


Woof


When I was small, our singh neighbour who we call ganesh[sebab anak dia nama ganesh]had a dog. Being kids[yang selalu ditakutkan dengan cerita anjing suka gigit], my brother and I were terrified of dogs, any kind, even how cute he looks when he wags his tail.


Ehem. My mum used to send us to mengaji with this one nenek at her house not far from our place. Just walk straight about 3 minutes and you will be ready for a mengaji session. I owed nenek ngaji big time for making me Quran literate although I must say adalah sangat malas mahu pergi mengaji. Yet, she is such a darling and I adore her until today.


So anyway, salah satu alasan untuk tidak pergi mengaji ialah ketakutan terhadap anjing ganesh [ok I hope ganesh doesn't read this, malu aku ok]. The dog, that time were usually unleashed and the gate was somehow often open and not lock thus, anjing itu akan suka haha, lompat ,jalan kemana-mana, which brought terror to us.


So one day, like the usual day, we wore our slippers to get ready to go home after a mengaji session. I was so tak sabar-sabar to go home to watch tv. The moment we walked out of nenek ngaji's gate, I sensed something bad will happen. I saw ganesh's gate was not closed, meaning the dog could be everywhere. I wanted to go back but my brother and I decided redah jela. Haha, my brother that time was not like him today, dia adalah penakut ok[dan aku juga :P].


"Kita lari jelah. Lagi cepat sampai rumah. Kalau lambat-lambat nanti dia nampak kita!" Genius idea, I thought.Haha padan muka anjing ganesh tak dapat kejar kitorang. Haha


So with the count of satu..dua..lariii, the both of us sprint as fast as we can while clutching bags containing muqaddam and rehal with us. Rehal tu gila berat ok.


We were nearly approching our gate when I saw a black dog sneering at us. Dan diikuti dengan girang berlari-lari ke arah kami.


Babi.


Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, gelupurly, we turned back campak bag [seres gelabah ok] and run,aku yang kering masa tu berlari puntang panting dengan mengangkat kain setinggi boleh sambil sebelah tangan menekan skarf dekat kepala yang macam nak tercabut. My brother was shouting while running.


"Neneeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk..neneekkkkkkkkkkkkk.. anjing kejar..nenekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!"And of course we were saved by the darling nenek ngaji.


Later I found out that, never run to avoid anjing ok. Because in his mind, you are ajaking him to play. Tsk. bad move.Nak kasik dia tak nampak konon..


My fear towards dog changed to love while working as a temp at pets wonderland. Oh I love that job although muka aku penuh berjerawat bila keje situ. But the experience playing with siberian husky, chihuahua and entah apa breed lagi is priceless except adalah malas setiap kali balik keje kene samak.





Ok. Can you believe those are not actually my point? Haha.


On the day that mahagony died, my boss was waiting for his friend in the middle of the night when he saw a young dog from across the road. Some people tried to get closer the dog but she avoided them, ran away, crossing the road and walked to my boss. That time, my boss was sitting on the couch and the young dog just run around the couch. Well, my boss loves dog which explained why he played with her while waiting for his friend.


To cut the story short[so yew bunnies can get back to your boring work :P], when it was time to go home, the dog refused to go away and jumped into the car. He felt so tak sampai hati to leave her behind because she was so sweet and it was dark , so he decided to bring her home. I asked him to keep it because he had some experienced handling dogs [dan aku boleh main-main haha] but he already had 2 cats which were very very unhappy with the dog existence and because of other reasons he had to give her away.


I did asked him the reason why he brought her home that night, he said he pity her and and he also said " I did not pick her, she picked me". True enough, animals somehow know who is the right person to choose, to be with. Trust me on that.


Oh, she is a very sweet dog. Tidak menggigit dan suka bermain-main sampai aku penat. Very good natured and charming :). Suke.



I wish I could jaga her but obviously I can'tlah kan.


So he was thinking to send the dog to scpa but spca will only accept animal with special conditions, so if by any chance, any of you would be so kind to adopt this dog, I would be so happy and thankful [although I know most of my readers are muslim but manalah tau kot-kot ade yang non muslim]. My boss will also ask around whether or not someone would be so kind to adopt woofie [yes that's her name and aku yang kasik.kiut tak?hihi].


Although I have to warn you, she doesn't come with any MKA certs.I mean, true love doesn't need pedigree kan.



Pick me. I will make you happy.


So, if any of you bunnies feel like doing so, email me at chics@chicsinred.com okiesssss?


Ok. End of a long winded story :P.


Happy monday.

No comments: