Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Heating pad

Right now I am feeling sleepy and annoyed. Sleepy because it is already 1.00 a.m and annoyed because I have to force myself to memorise the whole chapter of ethics and another 4 chapter to go before the paper on wednesday.


Oh. I did not manage to go to dr shad class yesterday although aku dah sampai dan dah duduk dah pon dalam kelas tu. But 5 minutes later I packed my things and leave.


Oh no. Dr shad is fine, like always and he did not arrived yet when I decided I need to be at home rather than that place. The person who annoyed me was the pak guard. My class were after office hours, late evening and I am not in the mood to go so I decided to wear a collared baby t but hey it was not the ketat one. So, when I approached the gate, there was this kancil in front of me, terhegeh-hegeh nak masuk menyebabkan keretaku ditahan oleh pak guard itu untuk memberi laluan to that car but one thing leads to another.


He must be super poyo that day when he asked me to wind down my window and starting to ask me why the hell am I wearing a short sleeve baju and followed by an annoying session of lecturing. Apa lanchau kau nak kecoh aku pakai baju apa when it's already malam and ini bukannya zaman degree diploma ok. Fine, I know he was only doing his job but perlu ke cakap as if aku ni baru umor 18 tahun ala-ala nak amik diploma and I was sooooooooooooo not in a good mood that time. So setelah die berucap dengan panjang, he paused and I just looked at his face. Aku seres takde mood nak buat aksi bimbo seperti sedia kala. But this guy, would not let me go until I said the magic word "sorry". Well, I am not going to say sorry for something that aku rasa aku tak deserve nak cakap sorry. Tapi disebabkan aku dah malas nak tengok muka dia and all the cars start to honk [babi tau sape ynag suka honk honk ni] I finally said sorry. As I guessed dia dengan muka bangga cakap "lain kali jangan buat lagi" and let me pass.


I mean, apa kaitan pakai baju dengan belajar dengan tekun? I don't see the relevance. Sorry. No, please don't give me any shit so called-keinsafan advice. I just don't have the time to listen to them or more precisely I don't give a fuck and not interested to listen.


So I thought that was it tapi bila sampai faculty, takde parkingla pulak which forced me to venture into the lecturer's parking. Tapiiiiiiiiiii pabila aku nak corner terdengar bunyik trrrrrrrrrrrrr grukkgrukkkkkkk. Apakahhhhhhhhhhh?


I had run through a divider dan kereta sudah naik diatas divider and thanks to my rally skill, the divider itu tiba-tiba berada in between the front and back tyres, stuck in the middle of the car. Masa tu ramaila plakkan orang dekat depan tu. Semua adalah senyap dan memandang ke arah ku ok sampil buat muka "gasp, apa tu?". If you ask me, I feel like buat-buat pengsan that time but or selambe aje brentikan kreta aku dekat situ and terus pegi class, deal with the car later. Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, I forced myself to get out from that situation dengan selambe tekan minyak sekuat hati dimana telah mengakibatkan bunyik trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grukgrukk dan ye mata-mata masih memandang.


Babi.


How, did I react after that? Dengan berlagak ko-ol I get out of the car as if nothing happen. Pegila mati, bukannya korang kenal aku pon. Haha[gelak kaver malu].


So. When I sat in class, I feel the taikness started to invade me where, even if I forced/ spank/ slap/ grope myself to stay in class I would just feel like rotting and hence buat muka taik. So baiklah aku balik.


Yes, I know. I so mengikut emosi but who the fuck cares. This is me.

No comments: