Monday, August 20, 2007

Dozing off

At this moment I am so worn out. Was occupied from the morning and now, despite the published time is 12.00 but it's only 10.00, the bed is calling me already.


Should be glad I arrived safe and sound despite being menggelupur while driving few minutes ago. You see when you are tired, like very tired, you suddenly lost your ability to drive like rempit instead you drive as if you only obtained your P license yesterday.


I had to gigil and look more than 3 times to my side mirror and front mirror before changing lanes. Felt like it was so unsafe and some car will hit me anytime. That type of feeling.


And when I was on the flyover, somehow I imagined my car tiba-tiba terlanggar divider and it fall down from the flyover which send me some shivers to my spine.Thus, forced myself to open my eyes widely. Ko jangan nak ngegada mati jatuh divider ok. Buka mata besar-besar. Bukakkkkk.


Pandang depan pon dah macam confuse sebab semua lampu-lampu sangat mengkonfiuskan dan rasa seperti mahu keluar kereta menjerit dan marah-marah kereta yang lalu lalang.


While I was driving, I somehow had the feeling I might terrrtido or terrrrrlanggar kete orang sket but here I am, safe and ermm..sleepy.


I am glad that I pinched my peha to stay awake and I am glad that I really gripped the steering.


I am glad I am still be able to blog.


Ok, enough crap. Time to sleep.


Good night. Sweet dream. Muah on the right and muah on the left.

No comments: