Wednesday, August 08, 2007

21 things I want in a lover

I have been tagged by nezjoe. '21 Things i Want In a Lover'. I would answer as honest as I can be walaupon aku tahu ramai yang akan buat muka celaka. Tapi aku nak buat macamana kalu muka diorang dah memang celake. Hehe.

But then again,this is what I want.

  1. Other races than malay.


  2. With money and potential. Provide me with security, Zaman aku nak go dutch dah berakhir ok.


  3. Wajib :- love animals. Be kind to animal. Kalau dengan binatang pon kau sepak-sepak ini kan pulak manusia?


  4. Love me. Only me, Me.Me and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


  5. Enjoy eating and what I meant by eating is eating at all sort of places. Ranges from kedai tepi jalan to the swankiest places. Say no to mamak though.[but have to accept that I will always whine about my weight.hehe]


  6. Who let me do what I want when I want and same thing goes to him. Please, nobody owns me and so do you [selain Tuhanla kan].


  7. Tidak poyo dan membangga diri dengan segala achievement. If you are that great, sooner or later people will know tidak perlu nak kecoh.


  8. Suka bermalas-malas dan tidak kesah untuk memeluk aku walaupun adalah tidak mandi.


  9. Who loves his family as I love mine yet tak duduk bawah tetek emak.


  10. Yang tidak kedekut dan tidak berkira and know how important manolos are to women.


  11. Who supports me in everything that I do which includes malas pegi kelas, nak main game satu hari and menangis apabila membaca suratkhabar.


  12. Able to make me feel I am worth living and loving.


  13. Correct me when I am wrong but in the most subtle way. So I won't lose my respect.


  14. Be nice to the teteks and accept the fact teteks will always be bising and I will never leave them.


  15. Lain dari yang lain but not pretentious.


  16. Must know how to pujuk me [with nice nice presents.hihi]


  17. A man of his own word. Ini sangat penting.


  18. At least play a sport. Kalau setakat nak cerita kau penyokong certain sports tapi tak main apa-apa baik tak payah.


  19. Yang mengerti sayang itu bukan perlu tunjuk dengan kata-kata saja --> point taken from nezjoe. Sangat setuju. Words are just words.


  20. Will go traveling with me. When I said with me mean no backpacking style. I enjoy traveling with comfort.


  21. Tak kesah to be with chics and see me as who I am, not to see me as some else seperti bermatlamat mungkin suatu hari chics boleh menjadi neuro-surgeon atau angeline jolie. Lupakan!
Oh shit. I am so self centered but ehe actually I already know that. Keji.


Mungkin ada yang kembang kuncup hidung baca but hehe, I will still continue this tag by tagging

  1. Missy is K.U
  2. Am
  3. Uda
Dah 3 je cukup.

No comments: