Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another tag

I've been tagged by tina.


The Rules:

Post these rules before you give the facts.

List 8 random facts about yourself.

At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names (linking to them).

Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!


Fact No. 1: I use cider vinegar as the final rinse for my hair


For the shampoo and conditioner I use redken but I still think my hair need a little boost apart from those two. I found out that cider vinegar could bring the shine out of your hair and make it more manageable. Before ending your mandi mandi session, add 2 caps of cider vinegar to 1/4 of water and rinse your hair with it. Ye, cider vinegar ala-ala masamla baunye kan so, tapi jangan rinse your hair with normal water after that but kalau nak rinse tempat-tempat lain yang terkena that vinegar bolehla. So far I am satisfied with the result.


Fact No. 2: When I sleep, I sleep.


Hehe. Bongok tak tajuk dia but yeah when I sleep, I really want to sleep. Tolong jangan cakap kuat-kuat or tetibe nak bukak lampu. Komfem kene maki.Or if you happen to sleep with me, janganlah terasa if you want to peluk aku tetengah malam dan aku marah. I can't explain why but when I sleep, I sleep, I will become the anti social type or person. Just let me be.


Fact No. 3: I can never lost my temper to my cats


When it comes to losing temper, aku adalah sangat terrer ok.Somehow when my cats membuat onar seperti mengencing or berak atas baju/katil/ krusi or jatuhkan air or pecahkan pinggan aku adalah tidak marah. Mungkin akan bising tetapi tiada perasaan marah. I think it's because I know mereka adalah tidak berotak so buat apa kau nak marah dengan creature yang otaknya tak sesempurna kau kan? Or maybe I am just a sweet person. Haha


Fact No. 4: When I don't like someone I treat that person as if she/he is invisible


Mula-mula aku akan sound. Selepas itu aku akan treat dia seperti dia adalah invisible. Ada sorang minah ni back in UM sangat talam dua muka. Depan aku baik gile, blakang aku macam jahanam dan suka buat crite pasal aku and my bf back then. So when day I found out I told her apa aku tak puas hati. Tanak ngaku tu, hoh. Not too long after that she said hi chics but I pretend as if she is not available biar pun semua orang nampak dia tegur aku depan-depan. Please, don't try to be nice with me. Pegila mati.


Fact No. 5: I won pertandingan bercerita masa skolah rendah


Haha. Nak cerita pon macam keji ok!


Fact No. 6: Aku pernah masuk suratkhabar regarding an academic achievement


Haha. Ni pon kalau ingat sungguh keji dan sangat malu. I can't believe Ros Kamal kept the newspaper cutting and it become bahan jenaka for a friend of mine yang berkesempatan melihat keratan akhbar itu. Until today he still make fun of me dan aku mesti rasa nak tumbuk dia everytime he did that.


Fact No. 7: I don't like to join the hype of anything for the sake of joining the crowd


For example, I don't like to go to hartamas square or other places which is sewaktu dengannya on weekends just to be seen or chill out because that place is konon-konon trendy. I don't see the point of meeting friends at that kind of places when nak dengar apa orang cakap pon susah, nak pegi toilet pon susah, tak comfortable lansung. Or, I really want to read I am muslim book by dina zaman but when I saw everybody is reading it, I just don't feel like reading it anymore for now. Maybe when people stop talking about it, then I will.


Fact No. 8: I need my shayang to sleep with me.


If she is not in the room, I will start riuh satu section carik dia satu rumah. Will not sleep unless she is with me. But if she decided to menido di luar I have to deal with it. MJ is the only living things that have the ability to wake me up in the middle of the night hanya sebab nak aku usap-usap cium dia without dimaki [please refer to number 2]. I don't know why but before I hit the sack every night, aku kene cium perut dia yang berlemak dulu dan tekapkan kepala dekat dada dia untuk dengar bunyik purrr purrr. Kemudian tidurlah dengan lena :)


Ok. Obviously I have no idea to blog but there you go.


And now I am tagging;



Anyone who feel like doing the tag sebab dia dah takde idea nak tulis.Heh

Happy Thursday bunnies!

No comments: