Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Remember my name.

I have another class with him tomorrow.


I sensed that he doesn't really like me,because I like to buat lawak entah hape-hape semasa dia mengajar. I am sorry if I acted a bit bimboish in class and always ask relevent questions but hello, at least aku try to participate jugak okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.


Last week he marah be for drinking in class. He said" Ros Kamal, jangan minum,you dah makan masa break tadi kan?"


Do I look like budak skolah menengah to him? Ok, aku mengakulah aku terbising sket but still.. Perlu ke nak announce satu kelas?


And that was entah berapa kali he called me Ros Kamal even though I corrected him every time, Hello, he said the name everytime ada kelas ok, bukan sekali sekala.Takkanlah tak boleh ingat. Nama aku senang je, satu perkataan sahaja.


Tomorrow, if he calls me Ros Kamal again, I am going to say



"That's my father's name. And he can't hear you calling him because he is in Egypt".


Hope he will remember my name after that.

No comments: