Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The great sweet escape

I just got back. from Gwen's concert.


Like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Yes. I know!!


And yes, I am still officially broke until further notice. But, fairygodmothers save my day. Dengan membelanja saya untuk menonton si gwen yang hot itu.Thank you!





Yes fairygodmothers also come in baby t and the middle is the boroi cinderella :(


So.


How was the concert u ask?


It was fuckingly best till tak tahu nak cakap camne dah. I nearly cried ok when she appeared. Boleh? Like so poyo but haha who cares.


I nearly went pekak because fadzi was yelling like perempuan meroyan[quoting from nikkit] and am losing voice myself.



Pemenang kaki jerit





Gwen was and is such a babelah. Sungguh jelita dan energatic tanpa perlu memakai bulu-bulu ayam ataupon sayap kelawar ketika membuat concert. She sang most of her famous songs which include my favourite what are you waiting for and cool ohhh and also the monkey song. sweet escape.




The stadium without Gwen



No, this is not Gwen. Not even her tangan look like gwen :( [tapi kau tunggulah beberapa bulan lagi. tah berapa kali dah cakap camni kan haha]



The stadium with Gwen but tak nampakla plakkan. Tula sape sroh tak pegi haha[riak]



Yeah. Obviously I don't really know what to write. Something it's so difficult to describe something coz if you try too hard, you will spoil it.


But. It was great.



She made me sang wooo weewooo all the way home.


Gwen Stefani rocks!
Can I kiss yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?


Please?




Oh. I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: