Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jahanam

On my way home from class yesterday I was rounding at the roundabout when a black car nearly knock on me. Gile dah dekat ok, sikit je lagi. Luckily I had an ex who like to merempit that I know what to do. Haha


After the roundbout I could see the black car catching up and when the car appeared next to me I turned on my right to see who was the moron. Two guys, laughing - laughing. The other guy suddenly waved frantically and then before speeding, made a "call me" sign.


Hemsem.Tetapi cacat.


Batal.


I wonder what was that all about.


Is it :-

A. They are retarded
B. I am reta.. nevermind
C. They are stupid
D. They are very stupid
E. They are very very stupid
or
F. They want to mengorat me [hihi].


Tapi, roundabout adalah memang jahanam.

No comments: