Monday, August 27, 2007

Last weekend

Bunnies. How was the weekend? Mine was great. More eating and stuffing my fat face. I likeee even though I always whine after seeing what those fattening food had turned me into.


Here are the pictures. I wish Tina and Nick was there. Kind of missed themlah :(



They know every trick to a yummylicious bbqed stuff



Keirun and Fadzi getting ready to eat



Keirun and chics,tak sabar nak melahap



Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyy.Makannnnn




Honestly, none of us can really tell what kind of meat these were but janji halallllll.



Muka setelah kenyang



Ito helping himself setelah penat membbq



Chics stim setelah memakan mushroom soup yang sedap disamping nikkit yang disayangi



And now, as usual aku sakit perut akibat banyak makan. Which make me wonder,what actually happen to me and also at the same time make me worried.


Butttttttttttt. I promise to diet after this. Betulla!

Ok bunnies, I am off to bed now.

No comments: