Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stress

Just woke up. Bleh?


Don't blame me, I sleep around 4 a.m last night.


Anyway, I have no mood to write craps today sebab I have a paper to sit later in the evening and adalah tak belajar ini. And the paper is 30%. Aku kalau jadi Menteri Pelajaran, memang aku abolish semua paper-paper ni ok. I mean, how do you tell whether someone is smart or the other way around by just asking them to answer shitty questions? Aku rasa teknik buat asssigment and research lagi berkesanla.


Whatever.


Oh. I was tagged by nezjoe. Aku bagi tajuknya sebagai 4 things.


4 things that scare me:

  • Losing the people that I love
  • Tengok kapal besar and apatah lagi nak suruh aku naik.Boleh nangis ok
  • Terkentut dengan kuat dalam lif
  • The decease of my ngiaus

4 people who make me laugh:

  • Teteks
  • Epy ;)
  • June
  • Fieda

4 things i love:

  • Blogging
  • Shopping alone.
  • Lepaking with teteks and talk crap all the way
  • Makan at my favourite places dengan banyak sekali

4 things i hate:

  • Sweet talkers and pengote
  • Penzalim binatang.
  • People who think they are super hot and other are just bunch of taik
  • Copycat

4 things i don't understand:

  • Why can't everyone respect and love each other despite races and religions?
  • Why am I still not studying when my paper is at 7.45 today?
  • Why can't I park the car properly?
  • Kenapa kucing aku suka kencing dekat tangga walaupon dah sejuta kali aku mop?

4 things on my desk:

  • Chloe
  • The frog plushie, azman ghani
  • Books
  • My degree convo picture with my bloated face

4 things i'm doing right now:

  • Garuk-garuk muka
  • Menahan sakit perut
  • Doing this tag
  • Dengar lagu Masterpiece by Atlantic Star. Ol skool ok?

4 things i want to do before i die:

  • Get married
  • Repent,like for real
  • Travel around the world and take lots of pictures
  • Get a book, magazine published

4 simple things to describe my personality:

  • Cepat naik darah
  • Agak cacat
  • I curse when I am happy, mad, angry, horny..i curse most of the time
  • Berhati lembut [hehe]

4 things i can't do:

  • Megontrol ayu
  • Neglect my mum
  • Tak tido untuk siapkan assignment. Mustahil ini
  • Pretend to like some one when I don't
So there you go.And again, I am tagging anyone who doesn't know what to write or those who simply want to waste their time while waiting for the clock to strike 5.

No comments: