Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Paddle pop float

I love ice cream. Like, really. Used to gratify myself every day with baskin but now I am on my diet mission, I will try not to look at the pink blue label anymore.

Too much calories. And the non fattening doesn't taste that nice.

Aha. But lately I managed to find the alternatives. I am now addicted to paddle pop vanilla rutbir [or maybe float flavour, I don't really know but let's just call it paddle pop rutbir okies]. No, please don't tell how much calories it contain but I am assuming it is less than baskin.

The thing is with this ice cream, the size is too small for me. It's a mini ice cream,which explains the cute size and I will never feel satisfied by eating only 1. So, to save time and energy[mengamuk sebab tak cukup] I always buy them in bulk. Like sekali lima or sekali sepuluh. But of course I did not eat it in one go.

So, 4 days ago the whether was hot [alasan nak beli ice cream]so I decided to restock my ice cream in the fridge. It has been a while since I bought that paddle pop float sebab aku sibukla pulak nak beli mat kool wosh perisa kola. Keji memang keji tapi aku beli gakla sebab nak menang sejuta ice cream. Imaginela kalau menang sejuta ice cream,boleh makan sampai mati. Haha best. Tapi ces, sampai hari ni tak menang lagi.

Oh anyway, back to paddle pop, sebab dah lama tak beli I was so nervous when I reached the kedai. Yelah, the possibility for them not to sell that ice cream anymore adalah tinggi. But, yeay they still sell it maka dengan tamaknye aku mengambik sekali banyak untuk dibeli. Dalam ketamakan mengambik ice creams, a group of kids rushed to the ice cream box followed by a man. I assume those kids[adalah dalam 4 ke 5 orang] are the children of that man by the way they address the man as ayah and they look so happy and tak sabar-sabar. Each and everyone of them help themselves with 1 ice cream.

I smiled looking at them and the man smiled at me.

"You beli untuk anak-anak ke?" He asked looking at my tangan yang penuh dengan paddle pop float.


Anakkkk? Akan tetapi wajarkah aku bagitau dia, ice cream tu semua untuk aku makan seorang diri, dikala sunyi?


Perluke aku letak ice cream itu semula dan berpura-pura untuk menyusun mereka?


I just give him my infamous "hehe" smile make my way to the uncle penjaga mesin duit.

Malu dan berasa keji juga disitu.


Lesson learned?

Not really.

No comments: