Saturday, August 25, 2007

Need a life

What would you do on saturday evening when you are not out partying or even lepaking?


Whine!


  1. God. I used not to understand why adult have to diet. I thought I will stay skinny forever and I was damn wrong. My face bloat like I-don't-know-how-to-describe with black circle around my eyes. Macam lanch ok. Yes, panda made it through with cuteness with her black eyed eyes but not me. How did she do it, I don't really know. Don't let me start to talk about my tummy and my thighs. Thinking about them already made me naik angin.



  2. My hair desperately need attention but I have my own issue that it still stay that way. What issues? Too complicated to tell.



  3. I need a new baju and skirts and sluar and shoes and handbangs. Lots and lots of them . But, I am broke. Please don't ask me what did I do or will do with my money. Sungguh lanch mahu mengexplain.



  4. I need a social life.Not that I don't have want but I want it to sizzle more. I think my decision to continue studying has turned me into a boring slob. Not really a slob but it makes me care less about everything except my paper. Which at this time not entirely true coz I had to spank myself to start working on the assignment.



  5. I decided that maybe after the class, the whole thing is over I will need a nice vacation which includes water rafting, bungee jumping and err..whatever it takes to get my adrenaline pumped. And yes, take the diving license but I have to practice not to panic first. Which sounds impossible.



  6. Or maybe all I need is to go dating and get laid.Hmm sounds like a plan.


  7. * This is added at 11.29 p.m after a session of web browsing.* I stumbled upon a page that showed the wedding of azizah ariffin. Husband dia adalah agak kacak ok. Rambut panjang putih-putih gitu. And he is 10 years younger than her. Some people are really lucky. Yew bunnies think, ada ke tak budak 17 tahun nak dekat aku? Haha


No comments: