Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Suprisela konon..

Ag birthday is drawing near. I've been thinking what to get for him. I can't see he's interested in anything except for football. So I wrote an email to a friend of my who is residing in UK, to get an away Liverpool jersey in white which I know he has been wanting so much and that jersey is not available here,yet.


That friend of mine didn't even agreed to buy me that jersey but also came out with a brilliant idea.


Why buy him the jersey when you can fly him to watch the football game live? I think I can give you discount on the airway ticket and you guys can stay at my place.You just provide the money for shopping but then again we don't need to shop that much.


I'm sure he'll be more than happy.
Anyway, must get you a birthday present also.
What do you want for your past past and coming birthday?


Sweet enough and brilliant idea. I know he will always came out with brilliant ideas. Wanted to reply his email right away but was caught between my hectic jobs.


I smsed him instead


Nak Frank Miller crazy hours, haha padan muka who asked you to asked me.Btw thanks for the sweet email, will think about the offer


But...
Instead of smsing it to him I accidentally send it to ag. As the result he's suspecting I'm having an affair with someone else. Keji.


"Siapa yang nak bagi Frank Miller? What offer?You nak hantar dekat siapa huh?Siapa dia ni? Dia offer you apa, keluar dengan dia? Pegi lepak dekat rumah dia?" And bla..bla..bla..


Damn. I tried to came out with excuses but hoh, they were so lame that made him even mad. Now he's accusing me of being a liar.


I was thinking, I can go on with the lie and just give him the present but that won't be possible if he decided to break off with me.


Oh you should hear his voice the other day.


I tried to call him but he refuse to take my call. Aiyoh. Deep shit.


Finally he picked it up and I spilled everything. I had to or else he would always be mad at me. Like real mad.


So padan muka ag, siapa suruh tak percaya dekat aku.
Dengan rasminya cadangan itu terus terbatal.


Hoh!!

No comments: