Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Co..cool..

Remember Harbor Boulevard
The dreaming days where the mess was made
Look how all the kids have grown
We have changed but we're still the same
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool


And I'll be happy for you
If you can be happy for me
Circles and triangles, and now we're hangin' out with your new girlfriend
So far from where we've been
I know we're cool


Like I narrated you, I'm a lyricist. Apart from Gwen sexy legs her latest hit hooked me by the heart. Was telling ag how I loved this song the other night.


Me: I suke lagu ni.
Ag: Tauuu..*with his macho look pulling the steering*
Me: Mana tau hu? I tak cakap pon dengan you. Tapi I suke gile lirik die.Cool ok, even dah break still boleh lepak lagi, jumpa semua.
Ag: Ye ke?You tak macam tu pon dengan ex you.
Me: Eh, adelah I dengan azam tu kan ade.Yang lagi satu tu tayah kirela, die tu call I pon tanak angkat.

Ag: Kalau dengan I plak? *Giving me the killer look*
Me: Nak ke?
Ag: Huh, dah rasa dah. Tak best pon.

Me: Eh, even we broke off pon tapi kita still cakap dengan phone kan?Keluar ..Tengok movie semua..Okla tu kan?
Ag: I guess so..


I still keep in touch with my ex. Maybe we don't talk that often but we still talk now and then. We both succumb to the fact that we were not meant to be together but I never perish him from my life. He taught me about love and life and he helped to sculpt me to be what I am today [whatever that means]. He might not be the right person but he was there once. And for that, I can't refrain myself to offer him my friendship.


A lot of people might not like him but I respect him for the man he is. I was eating with ag somewhere at Damansara when we accidentally bumped into him. Instead of making rude remarks he said hello and drop by for a little chit chat. And whenever I had problems regardless relationship or family matters he always lend a shoulder for me to cry on.


Perhaps, we always hear the phrase "I just want you to be happy" all the time and wonder what it means actually. But with him, I know it came sincerely from his heart..and I wish him all the same. Nothing less.


But again..that's depends. To lots of things actually. Whether you are able to trash your grudges and the way you end up the relationship. If the relationship ends with a nice goodbye kiss, yeah..that person will stay on your mind but if it's ended with hatred and hate..Your only wish would probably seeing him die with AIDS.


Simply like someone said to me, after an overwrought darkness.
"If you want to end up things. Please end it up in a nice way"


That word hit me on my head and cut deeply on my heart.


Except.. why break up when you can make up?
Especially with the one that you really love.

No comments: