Thursday, August 11, 2005

Asian snow

I prayed for winter to come but instead it was haze that said hello.
Sooner or later it will kill me,well.. with a lil help of nicotine.


Anyway, it remind me of kebuk wasap.
Where you run sort of dangerous experiment [alamak ape ke die nama bahan ujikaji tu,ok..let say kalium] and then the reaction will either caused some 'pop' sound or hazy effect.And I love to play berpura-pura takut kalau benda tu meletup padahal aku memang nak test tube tu meletup supaya boleh balik awal.


And, it remind me of ag's car when he and his girlfriend had their share of ermm..sort of experiment.But after that he will spray the air freshner so his car berbau wangi.


To tell you, I'm scared with this bad weather.It's like the freddie kruger movie.Berasap-asap,tau tau je tiba-tiba ade je orang muka hodoh kuar dengan tangan kuku panjang [i have long fingernails but ehe i'm no nightmare to people ;P]



watch out, he might grab you..nooot



See,that's my problem.I have wild imagination.When I was a kid, I used to think that every single aeroplane that passed us by will then go through the serombong kapal and transformed to jaws and will bite you when you swim at the sea.Hah.Until today I'm shitty scared of ships.Be it big or small.


Eleh, don't go and mock me..Come on..spill me your imagination..
I promise I won't laugh..
Hoho.

No comments: