Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sunny to hazy

You know what a good day turned to bad day signify? Aha..Let me tell you about mine.


I was feeling extra cute yesterday morning [hohoh] coz I had my hair washed and already planned to wear this white British India dress with some cute pinks flowers embroideries. Woke up kind of late, need to feed my cats and do the laundry, I took my shower and get in that dress hastily.


By the time I reached Damansara toll, the traffic was from bumper to bumper [Priscilla Patrick, pinjam kejap ye]. Kind of furious but hey I'm feeling good,remember?. Hey ho, I'm miss pinky of Tuesday!! Smile .*cough*


Sauntered along the bridge, got pheewit-ed by the construction workers which I hated so much and finally reached the office.


Yeah, I know.. pretty boring.


However ... my sunny days suddenly turned hazy when I realized the skirt part was full of yellow thingy, smudging all over that white linen material. I looked like someone who had just came out from a pool of orange except..that was no orange juice. It was my cats pee.


Disgusting.
Celako.
Syaitooon.


Am I going to stay in the office with cats pee dress for the whole day? I don't think so. What I did was, got into the ladies and stripped. Sluice that part but..did I said that it was white? Unless I use some bleach it might get whiter but ehehehe..it didn't. Tetap ade sinar kekuningan itu.


Dahla tu, aku kene duduk dengan skirt basah sebab toilet kat sini takde dryer.Habis kecut bontot.


Sakit jiwa aku.



After 1 wash..Euwww..

No comments: