Friday, August 12, 2005

Balik kampung

Yesterday I went back to my grandma's house[markas mawi fc daerah batu 14] to send my mom, after 6 months not going back.She along with my aunt and uncle are leaving for Jakarta today.


1. My aunt said that I'm getting fatter. "wah awak dah gemuk".Shite


2.My cousin yana said that my hair look retarded.


3.My grandma was at the surau when we reached there,when she came back the first thing that she told me that "tengoklah nenek ade kasut hijau".I saw it, it was Dior.So eksyenla she.


4.And I later realised that the bag that she brought to surau was exactly the same collection of nine west that I have.The diff was it was green.Kejila, aku bawak gi keje dia bawak gi surau je.


5.Despite the haze, the grass still smell so sweet,making me feel like guling-guling but I was afraid that I might get tungau and the kemuncup are every where.


6.Over dinner with my bro and cousins at nanding, my bro called me si pendek out loud :(.


7.I dun mind, to see him smiling and happy mood again is priceless, but kalau orang lain aku marah.hoh


8.Mawi's fans were not there, they went out for dinner.


9.My brother also confessed he met yazer and the rest at 7 eleven sek 9 the other day and he said Yazer look more handsome outside.Bodohla kau ayie, bukan nak call aku.


10.I am worried coz without my mom's presence i will surely fail to handle everything.


11.I am going to bali in January and so is my bro but we promise we will pretend not to know each other.


12.I woke up today, menggelupur.Got to feed the cats, basuh baju and kejut my bro.


13.I am missing my mom already :(.


Happy weekends bunnies.
Don't let the haze ruin it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Annoucement:


Software Engineer - Graduate Trainee (35 positions needed)
(6 months to 1 year contract and will be absorbed as permanent & bond with a Foreign Bank for 2 years)


Requirements:
-Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering (Master degree would be an added advantage). CGPA 2.70 and above


-Fresh graduates or/and those who have less than 2 years working experience Passion for programming


-Oversea graduates (physically in overseas, not twinning programme) OR local universities (preferred UM, USM, MMU) –yang lain-lain pon boleh jugak.


-Excellent communication skills


-SPM grade 1 or with at least 4As

-Active in extra co-curriculum


-Have managed few projects during varsity/college time


-Salary Between RM 1.8K to RM 2K


*Applications should be directed to sharina@expertise-gp.com and indicate (i.e. CGPA, SPM result, Projects undertaken, activities involvement etc) in your resume. Please attach these docs for verification as well.


cepat.apply!!apply!

No comments: