Friday, August 19, 2005

Small thing that taste so sweet

When I reached the office yesterday, It was drizzling. I lost my lamb [my umbrella] so had no choice but to walk through the rain.


As the result, I got a severe headache and a continues sneezing with runny nose.


The usual email from ag helped me to made my day. But being a drama queen, I told him that I was sneezing and yadda..yadda...His reply after that..simply cured every single of my sorrow.


Baby,
kalau baby pakai beg nine west, ade actifast dlm tuh, mkn actifast k
n tengahari kang makan soluble k, kang sakit plak u kang



He noticed.
s.w.e.e.t


You see, I have this fetish for handbags and shoes. At times I can't even recall that I own some shoes or bags. Still I think my collection is not enough. Ag seemed to think in a different way though.


"Berapa banyak beg ngan kasut you nakla.."
That was his answer every time I told him I need a new bag/shoes.


So.. For him to remember that I used that bag over past weekend is something unexpected.Oh you don't know him, he hardly notice what I wear and such. Plus, heh..I don't even know there's actifast in that bag.Bila masa ntah aku letak, aku pon tak ingat.


Sometimes, all the small things do play a big part.


Nway,happy weekends people!

No comments: