Thursday, August 04, 2005

No boundry

I was all by myself last Saturday when someone called me on my phone. It was Dila, actually I was thinking about her few minutes earlier. It's her engagement the next day, perhaps she called me to remind me of the date.


Dila : Kau datang tak tunag aku besok?
Me: Talehla, Aku macam segan,sape pon aku tak kenal.
Dila: Alaaa..Ko ajakla sesape.Yip ke?
Me: Yip manaderla. Kan ke die keje kat Shell Sarawak.
Dila: Yeh?Apsal die tak inform aku pon.Engkau je die kontek.Korang ada apa-apa ke?
Me: Hoh?Takdelah dia memang la slalu call akula.Kitorang selalula gak berkontek-kontek.Bln 8 ni dia ajak aku gi Miri [tapi aku rasa bf aku tak bagi]
Dila : Aku rasa at the end kau kawin jugak dengan dia ni. Korang dah kenal lama.Takkanlah kau takde perasaan dekat dia?Aku tau dia ada.*Di turuti dengan gelak-gelak gatal*
Me:Bodola kau ni.
Dila : Eleh kau pon bodoh sama cam aku gak.Agaknyela kan, kau rasa dia sanggup tak nak convert..ke kau yang nak convert?
Me: Apa yang kau merepek ni setan?Takde sape nak convert de..


Yip and I knew each other since we were primary three, while dila got to know him during their secondary years. He's a Chinese with no capability to converse, write any Chinese languages. You should listen to his malay speaking. I bet he can even beats you in mencarut. Hohoh. The real situation was, after I left for JB we both lost contacts and he was exactly like me..searching for each other's number hi and lo. At last we managed to keep in touch again, thanks to Dila.


Besides Yip, I have several guys friends. We will call each other and sometimes go out for a drink. To my mom, the idea of being close to the opposite species without having any feeling is absurd. She will always questions me,"Takkanlah takde apa-apa?" Well, I guess she's not the only one.


To melah kan, I do think guys and girls can be close friends. Well, so far everything is fine for me. With guys I can just tell them almost anything without them being judgmental towards you [at least my circle of friends is]. How bout you?


Shite.Suddenly I remember I still owe Yip a lap dance. Hoh. Hope he had forgotten about it..

No comments: