Saturday, August 13, 2005

The art of screwing up

Human were born with ego. The mother to all pride. To lower down you ego is like selling your pride .To say sorry is like to sell your pride.


My mom said that my head was as hard as stone but to certain people I am liquid. Often find myself saying sorry for the things that I dun even know whether it was my fault or not. Ok,maybe partly it was but I just bear the whole blame as if I'm responsible for screwing every single asses in town. Rather say sorry than to make the situation get worst. Even it's against my nature but at least I won't be swamp with guiltiness. For that person to grant forgiveness, its up to them. At least I've done my part. But if I hate you, sorry is my last word. Or perhaps, never.


I guess, saying sorry is not as hard as forgiving. Your ego gets higher then your head when someone say "I'm, sorry" coz you know, yeah, I'm winning, told you.


I haven't grant any forgiveness for my ex. When it comes to family, it's hard for me to bury the hatchet. You can say whatever you want to me but not to my flesh and blood. Perhaps not yet, not now, not today. Perhaps someday, maybe..


But to everyone else, yes. Even when you called me bitchest bitch or whatever, I forgive you but aha..it's all about karma baby. But then it depends to individual.


If you think you can delete their name from your memory as easy as deleting their number from your cellphone, why not? It's your life, your choice


Perhaps that person is not so significant to be cherished.

No comments: