Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blue

I am fasting again today. Nikkit called for some quick lunch with the girls but since I'm fasting and without a car, I have to pass.


I miss ag. He went back to Perlis because his grandpa passed away. Now that I can't menggedik on ym with him anymore simply paint my day blue. Sad. Hence today I sort of can't call him for..I don't want to disturb himlah..Let him bergather-gather with his sedara-mara even I know he and me are two of a kind. Me..I hate to attend family gathering.Reason being? I erm..sort of hate being asked by murderous questions and murderuos stares. Shoot me but I won't pretend as if I'm some girl who you can look and pinang for your son at a glance.


My..my..my..Did I sound mad or what? Perhaps I am..Am missing my chatting mates who always made my day.I know some of them were missing me too coz I sort of received few "missing you" mails on my emails.Aww..you guys are sweet. I miss you guys too.Sob..sob.


Enough of being drama queen.Shall stop my yapping and focus on my job. Akan tetap menguatkan semangat untuk bekerja dengan sunguh rajin. Mareyyyyyyyy..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Wtf?

No comments: