Monday, August 01, 2005

Ms. Brightside

Ehem. So today I finally succumb to the fact that I will not enjoy the privilege of YM on this office. * sigh* .Anything, just leave any message on this blog [macamlah ade,cehh].


You know, for the past few months I'm turning into someone I don;t know. Don't make that face yet but I too, am afraid of my own transformation. Despite being flexible chica, I'm now finding myself engulfing the fact that I'm now becoming a green-eye monster.Ye aku dah pandai berasa jeles sekarang. Keji.


For those who know me close enough, would definitely agreed that I'm not the jealous type of person. Okla finela, maybe I have the twinge of that feeling but the effect is next to none. But not now..


Then..


Lelaki dahulu: Eh, tadi ade pompuan dekat ofis I kirim salam. Siap bagi coklat lagi. *showing me the chocolates*
Me: Sapela?Lawa ke tak? Hihihih* Makan cokelat*
Lelaki dahulu: Bolehla kot.Budak accounts.
Me: Hohohoh..Apa lagi..mintakla no tepon.
Lelaki dahulu: Huh? You tak marah ke?
Me: Tak..Bukannya dia dapat pon..


Now..


Ag: I nak keluar makan dengan kawan I.
Me: Siapala.
Ag: Erin.
Me: Erin manala..
Ag: Ala yang I penah dengan die dulu tu kejap.
Me: Okk.Have fun.


And the next week I ended up having tea at Gloria jeans where this Erin supposed to be working.


I know..I know..So the perangai budak baru belasan tahun but I can't help it. Not that I forbid him to but I just can't keep wondering what they did without my presence. .humm.. I don't know what came over me but when I walked with him, every eyes that stared at us surely will deserved a fork poking from me..if it's permitted. Macam celake tak perangai aku? Shit. I really sounded like perempuan yang berlakon cerita RTM.


Ok. This is not healthy. I mean..it's his life so he can be friend with anybody he wants. No restriction of gender or races. Perhaps I'm being insecure. Someone told me that his exes were good looking ladies which really doesn't help.Yelah aku dahla pendek, banyak jerawat and berbontot besar.Hoh. There I go again, sounded like budak baru lepas SPM. Sheesh.


Fine. Everytime that feeling invade my mind, I would just divert my mind to something else like..why be jealous when I know both of us lead our own life and yeah.. no string attach.. :)

No comments: