Thursday, August 18, 2005

Embracing the star

My mom was only gone for 6 days and I'm going crazy already.


Last night, I used the alternative road because the radio announcer broadcasted that the federal was jammed. I thought I was a genius and road savvy [haha] but ohoh, it was the other way around. In fact I spent 1 and half hours on the road rather the usual 45 minutes jammed. For once in my life, I was thinking to learn and perhaps buy an auto car.


For my own merriment, I decided to go to Giant and buy some groceries for dinner cooking. You see..whenever I'm down or feeling lonely, I love to cook.


What's with guy spotting a girl in 2 inch heels and a skirt, terhegeh-hegeh bawak bakul, choosing fishes and holding chicken on her other hand? I got heaps of rude stares from guys while I was making up my mind whether to buy chicken or fish. Some even came to me asking whether I need help but I just responded with cold stare. I know it's vulgar but next time you see a girl in her office attire at 9 p.m, carrying sayur-sayuran, poultry or fish don't even think to talk to her. She might be having a bad day.


Reached the house. It was a mess, thanks to my cat. Mopped the floor, sponged down the dishes, hanged the clothes and cooked


I got to eat my sup ayam finally but with a dead beat body and a lonely heart. There I was staring at the tv with my mouth full but with an empty soul watching bridget jone's diary. Ironic.


How come some people lived to be a house wife? No. How come some woman even think to get married? How come my mom survived with us minus the cats?


I dunno.
And I don't want to know.


I just need a hug.
Please?

No comments: