Monday, August 15, 2005

Catty meowww

Last friday was a boring one. I tried to kill the time by snapping pictures of me and my colleagues.When it comes to Siok Wooi..


Me:Aiyoh, we take one more timelah.I looked like a cat.
Siok Wooi: Hahaha.
Janice: *speak chinese *
Siok Wooi:*speak Chinese back*
Siok Wooi:Actually aa,your face really look like a cat.
Me: hoh?
Janice: You got cats at home meh?
Me: Bgot..got 20 plus
Siok Wooi:No wonder, Chinese believe if you are close to something, you will tend to look like them.
Me: Issit?
Siok Wooi: Ya meh. Especially your eyes.Your eyes looked bigger in photo and always shine like a cat.
Me: So am I supposed to ngiauu from now?


Pulak dah. Now don't tell me my cat looked like me..
Patutlah baju aku slalu hilang.




The cat and her master....Purrrrrrrr




Cut!
Happy shiny monday bunnies.

No comments: