Thursday, August 25, 2005

Please marry me Datuk.

MJ is getting better. She started to licking her fur again and made that purrring sound.


Anyway, was getting my usual morning juice at the mamak store when my eyes caught the newspaper headline. So at last..at last Normala managed to grab some datuk. Hesh, not fair. Few days ago another celebrity got married to Sultan Brunei.


Hey, I want to get married to some rich old balls too. So that I can spent all his money doing liposuction and stay young..and oh..have that nice house and make sure it get featured in some magazine.Oh..And another thing, my wedding..I will make sure it will be aired on some tv show while me malu-malu kucing saying "Inilah dikatakan jodoh, dia merupakan cinta sejati saya. Dia sangat memahami saya dan lemah lembut" and show that crocodile tears on tv.


I wonder if they really cried of happines or cried of scariness


But I promise, if any datuk marry me..I will try to cry of happines.
Hehe.

No comments: