Friday, August 05, 2005

3 Questions

Venue: In the office

Scenario: Around 5 something.Everybody was tired and began to chit chat. Colleague 2 was busy doing her job.


Colleague 1: So what do you usually do during weekends? You want to go for bowling or yam seng?
Me: Humm..No thanks. I usually go and see my boyfriend during weekends
Collegaue 2: *Jumping from her chair* Whoaaa.. You already got boyfriend meh?
Other colleagues :*Quiet and wait for my answer*
Me:: *Snicker*Yeah, sure.
Colleague 2: Ohh..ok *Disbelieve face*


Question 1: Whats with the tak percaya face?Aku ni buruk sangat ke?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Venue: Kedai mamak
Scenario: I was buying ice for my mom while she chit chatted with nenek ngaji [she used to teach me mengaji] inside the car. I then finished my shopping and went into the car.


Mom: You know, there are lots of eligible bachelors in Shah Alam. And they are quite good looking too. Probobly around your age.
Me: So?
Mom: Well, tak payahla carik orang jauh-juah.Kalau orang tak nak awak ke janganlah risau. Kat sini pon banyak mak tengok.
Me:Hoh?
Mak: Pilih aje mana suke.


Question 2: Apakah alasan emakku berkata demikian?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Venue: Bedroom.
Scenario: It was dark. My room is dark since the bulb is not working. As usual, before sleep I need my night ciggie. Took 2 batang.


Me: *cough-cough*
Mj: Meoww
Me: *Couldn't seemed to breath properly. Sesak nafas*


Question 3 : Should I stop smoking? How and why?


Answer these 3 simple questions with a slogan "I miss YM because.." and send to 61497. The first with correct answers will get nothing. Or perhaps spank my HR ass.


Whatever.


Happy weekend people!

No comments: