Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Love, get well soon.

The love of my life is having a high fever and that worries me. She won't eat, won't drink, won't scratch my bamboo mat anymore, all she did was lie down on the bed and closed her eyes. I took a day off today to take care of her, to make sure she'll be fine. Usually when it comes to medicine feeding other cats would tussle as if I am about to strangle them to death but not my love, she was so obedient. She opened her mouth and gulped every single drip patiently. Sungguh menawan hatiku ini. Was noshing her with the regular remedy last night when my favourite guy called me.


Ag: Buat apa tu?
Me: Bagi MJ makan ubat. Dia demamlah.

Ag: Oh tula die, nakal sangat. Suka sangat main luar, main hujan seme.
Me: Manaderlah,dia baik je tau.Eh, I ingat nak ambik cutila nak jaga dia besok.
Ag: Hoh?*choked followed by giggles*
Me: Hey, kenapa gelak? Tak klaka ok. I serious ni and I'm worried.

Ag: *Try to control his giggle* Ok.Ok..You bagi dia minum vitagen + 100 plus tu ok. Lepas tu jangan lupa bagi dia makan actifast skali.
Me: Eyy!!


Thanks baby for trying to make me feel better, you are such a sweetie but ..


1. Cats don't get fever by playing under rain or paying under the sun, there is a virus that caused this disease.


2. Never ever give your pets actifast, panadol or any aspirin. That will not cure your but instead will cause the liver to swell and more, your pet will suffer from jaw lock and yes..soon after that ,die



Kakak, I'm sick..Hug me please =(


Don't worry MJ, kakak will make sure you will be allright.
Sayang MJ!

No comments: