Thursday, September 01, 2005

Merdekanyer

How did you celebrate your merdeka eve or merdeka day? Mine was superb.I just laid on my bed having difficulty to breath.Freaking athma attack.


Around 12 I heard fireworks erupted and loads of smses flooding my phone but i can't managed to picked it up.Was thinking..whateverlahhhh...


Luckily ag was quite early to fetch me, since my mom and bro were not at the house so I had to drag ag along to the clinic.


I have nothing against doctor, really but I dun fancy them that much because they tend to give me nasty medicine but not this doctor. First, I love her sense of fashion,her diomand earing nearly blinded me.Second she asked me what kind of medication I prefer.I told her no logenzes coz their's were so nasty and taste like shit and third I don't want antibiotic [haha].


She said, yes..she could skip the antibiotics but I have to bear having a swollen neck since my tonsils are big.It's either skip antibiotic or swollen neck.If you know me that well, you should know which one I chose. She also gave me ventolin which really will make me one cranky lady.


Dr:I gave you ventolin ok?
Me:Urmm..Ok but I will be cranky..and probobly my bf will be the main target today.
Dr: Poor guy.Nevermind I gave you 2 mg, dosage for kids.Even better you will feel slightly high.Like..uhh..uh..drug high.Dun worry.You'll love it.
Me: Eh?Hhehe
Dr:Do I have to give you MC?
Me: Nolah, am not working today.Who does anyway?
Dr: Hello, what about me?*Rolled eyes*


Opss..

No comments: