Friday, September 02, 2005

Mooncake shine me

I'm on mc today but I have to on thepc to settle some work. Anyway, I always have craving when I'm sick and this time it's mooncake.



Rapsberry cheese & single yolk

Totally love mooncake especially the one with lotus paste but yeah I can eat the pandan too or even the jelly. Had to drive to 14 from work yesterday to buy them from baker's cottage.But I tell youlah, they have dome at 14 now.So the tak aci.. Why issit when my the time I used to work there, they had no dome? If not, surely me and paige's face will be the regular customer. Tsk.


So what I like about mooncake?I dunno maybe the texture, even the one with yolk tasted like telur asin but I still love it. Actually I love Chinese cuisine. Still remember the time Pauline brought me to uptown to borong loreal cosmetics and we had chee cheong fan.Ha, I know it's supposed to be non halal but Pauline dengan poyo cakap halal plus there are other muslims eating so aku pon blasah je la.And ohhh.. I love curry laksa and fui yui chicken..Drooling...drooling.


Hm..Tell me.. which Chinese cuisine do you like. Tapi lelaki cina yang kiut tak kire okeh?


To think of it again kan..Actually nothing beats the taste of nasik putih panas, ayamg goreng and budu[letak extra cili padi]


Ohh..

No comments: