Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Trapped

I go to work today with semangat di dada, like sooo semangat. I dun even know why. I even wake up before my mum got to woke me up.


The traffic was smooth, I mean what a great day it is. Reached the office quite early.About 8.05, called ag and have my ritual morning chat for spirit boost[haha].


Was thinking to get the usual morning juice instead I just went straight to the lift. Now, yesterday, one of the lift was not working but I guess someone must have fixed it. When I pressed the 'up' button the one that broke yesterday opened it's door. Without suspicion, I got into the lift and pressed 9, my office. Was not paying attention to the lift because my mind was somewhere else. Not until the light start to flicker and the car made some funny noise. Oh my, I was already on the 10th floor. Damn. I mussed had forgotten to press the button, I thought. So I pressed 9 but hoho, nothing happened,instead the car made the 'teeeet' sound as if saying "teet, you are going to die". I dunno why but I started to imagine lift-ghost-situation, you know like the movie, the eye..except this is morning.


I hate small space. I hate small stuffy space.It make me feel suffocated. I tried to press 1, making some weird noises with flickering lights, the car went down but it didn't stopped at level 1, it went to B3. And the door just won't open.Haha. I'm going to get stuck here. Well..I did. The regime going up and down lasted for 15 minutes. I know that 15 minutes is not that long but it's enough to make me menggelupur.


Finally,the car stopped at level 1. I was never thankful to breath fresh air.


Thank God, kalau tak mesti aku tengah nangis skang.

No comments: