Thursday, September 15, 2005

I want to love you madly

"She made me wants her badly that I finally succumbed to her"


This was one part of an interesting conversation I had with someone on my YM few weeks ago. I didn't even get his name but his words triggered my interest. On the outset, I loath making conversation with stranger but he's exceptional [along with few more people who I also didn't get their names].


He was telling me that he's going to be a father and how things went that fast when he didn't even realized it. Being a commitment phobic, the word baby never occurred to him before. But he was glad things turned up to be this way. Just because a woman made him realized that he can never live without her.


Intrigued, I asked for more. I mean what were the things that she did that melted his heart?


Sometimes I'm uncertain of my beloved feelings towards me. I on occasion sensed that I stood lower than Gerrard, ESPN or even this cute waitress at Port Klang. His heart is so invincible at times, almost impossible to read.


How to make him want me badly?


Be nice? Checked.
Be tolerate? Checked.
Be patient? Checked.
Be lusty? Checked.
Be caring? Checked.
Be supportive? Checked.
Be supporting Liverpool? Checked.
Be psychotic? Double checked.
Be independent? Recently checked.
Be lovable? Hello,checked.
Be naked? Ehe no, I'm not telling whether it's checked or not.


Don't tell me to be myself because that's the answer if only you want to sign up for Miss World title but yes, I always be myself.[Not that I want to join Miss World].


Really, tell me.. how?

No comments: