Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What's love..







I am feeling melancholic today. I am missing someone dearly, I wish I can just hug him for a while.


How do you know when you love someone that much? Take it as in fuzzy logic-wise, I mean not binary. How much is that much?


What would you do for the one you love to show them your love? And how do you share your love?


I dunno but to me love is never enough. It's addictive. It's like drinking wine. Wine is dry wine is intoxicating and some can't even endure the aroma but you keep requesting for more. It's like chocolate, you steal a bite, you love it and you desire for the whole bar. It's calorific, yes but even after the whole bar is gone, you will come back for more.


So what is love? The feeling each time his name popped on your phone's screen and how you wish it was him before you even see the screen. Love is the guilty feeling whenever both of you had a fight. The guilt sort of ate you, niggling you terribly till the extent you can't even close your eyes peacefully. The feeling when you're feeling so down but then you feel secured when you heard his calming voice on the other line.


Love is accepting, when you are in love you don't need to pretend to be who you are. You just be you. You just enjoy the best both of you bring in each other. You don't mind to laugh out silly. Your body won't feel the shyness to be in sync with your emotion.


Love is when both of you feel bless laying in each others arm doing nothing. Just talking and enjoy every moment together.


Love is when you feel your night is incomplete without hearing a proper 'goodnight'. And you wonder whether he will be in your dream tonight.


Love to me is..having unexplainable feeling every time I look back from my way to the door, catching his eyes from inside his unmoving car.


I miss him.

No comments: