Monday, September 12, 2005

Play ball

Hello darlings,
How was your weekend? Mine was splendid. I dun have any fight with my baby and we had so fun time watching..er..rugby. Even more interesting, we went there for two consecutive days. Amazing huh?



We love sports!duh


I told nicky about it. She went on a pause after few seconds and yelled "WTF? Bitchla kau..Mesti nak tengok mat salleh bogel". Haha. She soo know me.
And spentot couldn't stop laughing, I think he was so amazed how the hell I managed to be there for like two days. Hello, teruk sangat ke aku nih?


To be honest, I dun really knew what's going on, was busy looking at hot bods and hot asses. Ag was so sporting, he alerted me whenever hot asses passed us by. I mean..how cool is that..Actually he had to do that to make me stop whining and making my famous sengal face. See..at the end of the day both of us were happy. He was happy coz he got to watch the game and I was happy coz I got to see mat salleh's sexy butts. Nolah, actually I was happy that I got to spent time with him although I dun understand not even a single shit what ag and spentot talked about.But that's not important kan?


One thing for sure, I am getting tanner [as if!] and tanner. The weather was extremely hot. My face looked like some oily fish by the time the game ended. Kalau aku tau aku bawak kipas power puff aku.Ni tak,terpakselah aku suruh ag tiup muka aku sampai dia mencapai tahap sengal. Also met few familiar faces. Even met this guy who used to ask me out during uni years. He was a bit shocked seeing me there.Mesti dia pikir, sejak bila la plak minah ni suke bersukan ni.Biasa pemalas je. Well, I'm surprised myself.


As a matter of fact I was hoping for someone to start a fight. Macam tiba-tiba mamat fiji pegi blasah mamat south afrika ke.Lepas tu team-team diorang suma masuk dan main blasah-blasah.Lepas tu FRU masuk and bla..bla.. Wah..wah mungkin laporan ini akan menjadi lebih interesting since I dunno how to membuat ulasan sebab aku sepatah haram tak tau apa apa pasal rugby. But that didn't happen. Kecewanya chics.


Anyway, I have a question to ask.
Kenapa bola rugbi lonjong?


That's about it. Oh, pictures are here. But I must warn you, it's nothing much related to rugby. Most of the pictures are full of my face.Haha.


Have a nice day bunnies [I wish,hah!].

No comments: