Friday, September 23, 2005

Husband snatcher

You know something, my flowery day suddenly turned to stormy day.


I got a called just now from a friend. We are not that closed but still friend. Before this every time we had a conversation she would not forget to asked me this question


"Chics, kau ade lelaki tak nak kenalkan dekat aku"


Hoih, kau ingat aku ni ibu ayam ke ape?


The first time she called after meeting somewhere in a club was around 3 years back. She was crying. Apparently her boyfriend left her for another woman. And the woman even have the guts to call her to say how much she loves my friend boyfriend. Since then she's boyfriendless and kept nagging me to find him a boyfriend. Maybe she forgot that I'm working for employment company not match making agency.


Anyway, last month, things started to change. She's seeing someone new. From her description, this guy is handsome, charismatic and just came back from overseas, his type of guy. The problem is he's happily married with three kids, the eldest is standard four. Well.. the problem only occurred to me because she found there's nothing wrong with that even he's happily, I repeat happily married. I don't know what to say but I told her I was not fond with the idea but it's her life so she decide.


Anyway, she called me just now saying there are soooooooo in love like big red heart with thumping thumping sound. Usually when my friends calling me saying they are madly in love I couldn't be happier but today, I feel like my body is going to explode, not in orgasmic way but in heated way. Now she is confused on where she stand, because like every other girl, she want a happy ending.


She: Apa aku nak buat ni?
Me: Asked him where you stand.
She: Ala , kalau dia tinggalkan aku?
Me: If he's not sincere sooner or later it's going to happen. He's married remember? Bahagia plak tu. Wife dia tak tahu kan?
She: Chics, janganlah macam tu. Kau tak kesian ke dekat aku?
Me: *Sigh* Kesian tapi aku lagi kesian dekat wife dia. I mean, you been in the situation before. Someone amik boyfriend kau. You know how it felt. Someone dia dah ada anak lagi.Kecik kecik plak tu.
She: Betul but semua jantan single tak boleh harap. Aku tak kira dah laki orang ke ape ke, janji aku bahagia.
She : Hum..Apa nak buat ni semua dah takdir.Qada' dan Qadar
Me: If I'm not mistaken, we can plan our destiny. You know he's married from the first time you saw him, you should have stay away.
She: Hmm..
Me: Mak kau tau tak?
She: Tau, dia sebetulnya kesahlah tapi sebab aku nak jugak dia tak kisah dah. Dia ok, Cuma dia pesan,aku kene selalu mengalah.Dia cakap, kalau jantan bujang semua tak guna, laki orang pon tak apalah. Are you not happy for me chics?
Me: No. Am not. Sorry.



WTF la wey?


If that guy can do such things to his wife, there is a possibility for him to do such things to you.


I know that we went partying together and we bitched together but for you to ask me to be in your shoes is impossible.Sorry, I might seemed like happy-party-fat-wallet-husband-snatcher-kinda-girl that have a face stating "Hey, I will get in bed with everybody" but no, am not.


I am not going to say that it's okay for you to do that because it's not but..that is your life. So you choose.


But I do pity the wife.

No comments: