Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Meat..Fresh meat..Bloody fresh meat please..

Usually my colleague would go downstairs to have something for lunch but not yesterday. They decided to pack vegetarian food for lunch from a restaurant nearby. Now you see, I'm quite an adventurous person be it on having fun or trying new food. That explained why I didn't say no when they suggested for me to join them. So I was a herbivore for a day. Initially, one of my colleague suggested that I should try char siew which means roast pork or something in English. Ehe, even I know it's not real meat but I don't think I can eat that. Instead, I ordered supposed-to-be-roast-goose, so-called-rendang-ayam and tofu.


Tick tock, tick tock. Finally it's lunch time. Opened the polystyrene case. Oh, it didn't look that bad. Tasted the goose. Yeah, not bad at all. And oooh, my eyes came across the rendang ayam.I looove rendang, especially rendang minang prepared by my grandma on every Hari Raya.


Spooned a small portion of that rendang ayam into my mouth. It tasted..weird. No. It tasted horrible. Somehow it reminds me of my cat's food. It's like..Just take a handful of Iams/Royal Canin/Frieskies/Whiskers and throw them into a saucepan of rendang sauce. Not that I eat my cat's food but sometimes you can imagine the taste just by smelling it. Like, I can imagine how horrible cockroaches would taste just because they stink big time[make sense tak?]. I dunno about you guys, But I have this gift[haha].


Only managed to finish quarter of the meal, the rest I let the dustbin handle it. Even that didn't stop me from feeling sick. So, trying not to be sick anymore, I did what I do the best, puke. It's been a while since I throw up after consuming food but it happened again yesterday. Not only that, usually I would avoid taking fruits right after meal coz that would cause frequent visit to the toilet.


Tapi semalam..Nak berak pon berakla..janji muluat aku takde rasa frieskies.


The headache lasted the whole day even I tried to pig my self with lots of stuff.
Koff..koff..*choke*


The next time my colleague opt for vegetarian food, I'll pass.
Pondan pon pondanla..

No comments: