Monday, September 19, 2005

Show me the meaning..

My dad is going back to Jakarta on this very day and I'm fasting. I've got 2 more days to go.I knowww..it's seems like eternity fasting right? But hey, I got to do what a muslim got to do.


Anyway,puasa is just around the corner which bring me to Hari Raya [ already]. Am not sure where will we be celebrating Raya, is it going to be Malaysia or Jakarta but I hope it will be Malaysia.Wherever it is, I got things to buy on my list.Or things to be done.For Hari Raya purpose.


1. Hightlight my hair. It's weird to see my hair is all black again.It's not black actually.I dunno what to call it but it's not black.You see, if it's black like jennifer connely it would be another story instead it's..ermm..i dunnolah but not pretty.


2.Jeans.Probably CK or A/X or EA. No Guess.Over-price bitch.Ok.I know it's not related to Raya but actually it is, from my point of view.


3.Shoes. Am thinking to buy at pedder red.Probobly strappy or pointed end.Haven't decide yet.Must go for window shopping next week [excited already.haha]


4.Handbag.Just a clutch actually. Nothing fancy.I just want a simple one.Still..coach would be nice.hehe.


5.Semayang terawikh. The last time I did semayang terawikh was on er..1997? I knooww.I try my best to complete my semayang terawikh unless if I had to,of course.


6. Tadarus.Will try to do this too.


7.Stop smoking!!! Must!!


I mean, my last ramadhan was kind of sinful.Ehe.Why?
Will tell you guys later.


HAPPY MONDAY!![Hope the caps helps!]

No comments: