Friday, September 23, 2005

To eat or to sleep

Morning beautiful people. How is your day today? Mine is good so far even though my collegaue forced me to join them at mamak last night.Eugh.


Anyway,I'm having a scrumptious breakfast to sort of please my self. Am having scramble egg, turkey ham, hash brown and toast bread. Ohh..Isn't that delicious or what?


Despite my petite body. I love to eat and I can eat a lot. During my schooldays I was fat coz I ate 5 full meals a day plus some other stuff. Nothing can defeat food except one thing. Sleep.


I rather not eat than sleep.I have this wonderful dormates back in school. On weekends we will have maggie fest. After riadah/kuliah subuh/qiamullail[ok, i rarely attend this one] we will have breakfast and continue our slumber till noon. Then wake up cooked like lots of maggie. Fest.Then continued our sleeping.Haha. What a marvellous weekend eh?


Then at night, will buy 2 bungkus of nasik lemak. Funny I prefer to have nasik lemak as supper than breakfast.


But during my uni years, even at 4 am I'm still in one of the gerai in KL having hot salivating sup lidah, half concious with some bunch of guys who I halfly known. I mean..what is the beast to do after partying? Hot soup with nasik lemak! Exactly. But today I regret it coz lacking of sleeping left me with eye bags.Two ugly eye bags. Hoh!


Ok, sorry for talking crap.Nway...


Have a wonderful weekend!
Muahhhhh!!

No comments: