Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bnsdnefnhreuieriyefjnkovekt

I'm so busted.


Been smoking in my room and throw the buds outside my bedroom window, I figure out no body will know but heh, how stupid could I be?


Actually, I was thinking to quit like today. No kidding. I've been having headache after my ciggie session and I was thinking yeah, I should quit. My compexion is getting worst, I had sore throat and my skin is looking more dead than ever. So I told my self last night, this is the last one.


But this morning..


"I know what you have been doing. You smoke, and that is the most thing that I despice in young women.." and yadda..yadda..


Shit.


I know that I was wrong. But I couldn't help it, I just..need some escapism to all problems that I have. The last thing I want to face a dreadful working morning is a long lecture of my mom. To make thing worst,last night I went out with spentot which ehe..made my mom more mad. She was saying I should not throw my self to every guy I met. I mean..hello, we are just friends! Not more than that..Did she know that guys and girls can be like close friends?


I never throw my self to every guy, if she really know me.


The first thing I did after getting out from the car was..buying a new pack of ciggie at the nearest saundry.


I feel bad. I do but..ahhh..nevermind. Shall think about it later.


But I promise I will stop.


Whatever.

No comments: