Monday, September 05, 2005

Roar lady dragon..roar

Decided to swap from pre-paid to post-paid plan. So I went to my nearest maxis agent last Wednesday and get my self registered. The boss told me to pick up the new sim card after work the following day. Great.


The following day, a girl gave me a call saying that my sim card was not ready and requested me collect it on Friday instead. Fine.


I was on mc the next day with 2 cents prepaid balance left. Forced my self to drive to that store coz I really need to use my phone to hear soothing words from ag [hohoh]. But when I reached there, the girl came up to me and said " Ala kak, tak siap lagilah.Besoklah kakak datang" Please take note that I was on medication that made me one cranky lady.


"Hello, you said I can collect it today and now you tell me to collect it tomorrow? What kind of business is this again?" Ehe. That's me. I know,you don't have to say anything.


The boss heard me and asked his assistant what the hell was going on. So she explained that the designated guy who supposed to pick up the sim card didn't go to pick it up simply because hari jumaat ramai orang [ and that time he was playing 3G games on his mobile phone]. Hoh, I was so incensed that I swear my face really look like one crazy female dragon [yes, smokes came out from my nose since I'm having fever and runny nose].Well, the boss asked me to hang around for about 1 hour while he forced the stupid malay-pemalas guy to return with my sim card. I know that I'm not suppose to say this but I will. I hate malays who are lazy. Tolonglah. I hate to hear my own race whine saying the world is being unfair to them by giving wealth to other races or condemning those malays who are rich get to have a happy life simply because they take bribery while these whiners just sit on their fat butts doing nothing. I simply hate this kind of people.


Anyway, I decided to go for a window shopping at SACC instead of waiting at that shop. Did I say window shopping? Ok, blame it on that guy and my fever but I ended up with loads of paper bags of makeup, tops, and books. I'm sorry but I need to cheer my self up and the make-ups were really cheap. Never heard of the brand. But what the heck,if they don't look nice at me I can just chuck them and buy my usual things.


In the bookstore something weird happen. As I was walking to the entrance, the cashier quoted my name. Chics. I was startled. Stared at her. She was saying something to me but it's like..I can see her lips moving but I can't hear her voice. Tried to recall who she was. Failed. I swear I didn't know her. Who call me chics in Shah Alam anyway?.Freaked out,paid for my books, I walked away. If that lady happened to read this, I'm sorry,that day was just not a good day and yeah, hi,nice meeting you.


At last after an hour, I get back to that store. And guess what the boss said to me.


"We have your sim card, but since we fetched it quite late, it only can be activate tomorrow. So can you come tomorrow instead?"


After 1 hour loitering around you tell me that?
Can you call me on my mobile instead?




You pissed me off man!!




Me-naga-nya aku!
Hoh!

No comments: