Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Chics interrupt

Do you know that they don't sell kacang pol anymore at Aji Don Alley? Those tasty kacang pols that make my saliva run out wild? Last night Nicky and I went there to pig our self with kacang pol only to find out that they don't sell it anymore. How sad is that? Sia-sia aje aku dan nicky menyanyi-nyanyi riang dalam kete sambil bercita-cita memakan kacang pol yang enak itu. Kejila. At the end I had nasi ayam and nicky had char key teow but later we pigged ourself with tauhu baker,2 set. I dunno why but somehow when I think of Damas I think of Nikkit and how much I miss her.Nikkit balikla cepat. We miss your lawak apek senario.


When I got back, got a voice message from a good friend of mine, Mr.Saiful Jumaat yang bekerja di GITN [ he's still single ok, you want his number?Give me a call..hehe]. Sorryla spentot I left my phone at home, nanti kita kluar melepak ok. If ag is free maybe we could have drinks together and you guys can talk about rugby while I make that face. Eheh


Anyway, Nicky slept at my house and my mom was glad coz nicky always amuse her by listening to her talkings. Watched girl interrupt together-gether. Sungguh interrupt aku dengan cerita itu. I mean, hell, they get to smoke and talk craps there and nobody bothers. There's this girl who had been there because I think she got some issue with her weight. She was skinny but she thought she is not skinny enough. And there's another girl who thought killing herself is the best solution. My,my my. Itu macam aku je tu.


Hmm..Maybe I can slim down to 30 or 25 kg and yell at my doctor saying "I'm not thin enough!! You doctors are just bunch or crazy liars!!" Do you think that will work?


Anyway I told my mom.


Me: I wish they have this kind of think here. I think I need a therapy like that.
Mom: *Membulatkan mata sambil berhenti melipat kain* Awak sakit jiwa ke?
Me: Kita rasalah mak.
Mom: Heh, tak payah pegi terapi-terapi ni de..Ubat die sembahyang, zikir..Ni tak huha sana huha sini.Memangla sakit jiwa.
Me: *owchh*


Berbisa sungguh kata-kata mu emak..
Yet true.


Yelah, kita dah insafla ni..
Uhuk..Uhuk..

No comments: