Saturday, September 10, 2005

Yeay yeay..ayah balik!!

My beloved ayah is coming home today, in exatcly 30 minutes from now. He won't be long though, probobly around 1 week plus.


Mom is in Terengganu and will be back soon. She's not pissed anymore about the kantoi incident she even covered all the evidence for me. Thanks mom, you are the most sporting mom I ever know [macamla aku ada emak lain]. Perhaps dad's return made her happy and not care about anything else. And uh, I also had destructed all evidence left. Plastic wrappers, empty ciggie packets, dusted leftover ciggie ashes and changed my bed sheet. Ehe. Even CSI pon takkan bejaya mengantoikan aku. My dad is worst than those CSI people, his past time hobby at home is inspecting my room.


So for this 1 week and half period I have to ermm...behave? I have to, I don't want to give my dad another heart attack.That doesn't mean being a hypocrite, not that kind of behave, just cool all my activities down[aku tulis macam ni rasa macam hidup aku penuh dengan aktiviti yang keji plak, padahal manade.ceh].


Today, am going to join ag and his friends to watch rugby. I knowwww....WTF right? But hey, why not? Takkan asyik nak shopping je kan..bapak bosan.Sekali sekala why not let ag do something he likes,aku bosan tu blakang kirela. But i dun think seeing hunks with to die for bods will make me bored to death.We'll see lah how eh?


Ok. Got to have my lunch.


You guys take care.
Muuahhhh!!!

No comments: