Monday, July 09, 2007

Yana is married

Beautiful Monday bunnies and I am back in Shah Alam, no more in Hulu Langat. Oh, the wedding went well, my cousin who is 4 years younger than me is officially a wife to a guy. Hope both of them will have a blissful journey.


I am going to put pictures because I love pictures and will also jot few points that have been screaming in my head in the past few days.


  1. The water is Hulu Langat was and still is extremely cold. Macam mandi air batu even it's 11 a.m. I don't know how my nenek managed to mandi at 5 a.m.



  2. My inai did not turn red, it only turned orange and it doesn't look hot. I wonder, how to have red looking inai? We had already campur gambir and nasi panas.




  3. The tok kadi took 30 minutes to himself instead of menikahkan orang he tried to give ceramah. I almost sleep while waiting for the akad nikah



  4. Why do people cry after akad nikah? Except for Nik who smile gleefully. Hihi


    The Bride and me



  5. My cousins and me became the bunga telur girls. It looked like an easy job but it was not. I had to smile and forcing a smile while explain to a pakcik why he can't get sweets and receive telur instead.





  6. I don't agree with parents or even relatives who try to pujuk toddlers by saying "Kalau [toddler's name], ikut cakap mama/aunty,nanti bagi sweets banyak-banyak". I mean, bagi gula2? That's so keji. No wonder lots of kids these days are obese.


    No we are not obese but yes, we are the vain ones



  7. I don't mean to be judgemenal but this time I might be. I think langat youngster sucks. Adakah kelakar mengetawakan aku yang menggelupur bagi bunga telur ditengah panas and do you think it is fucking cool for you to wear your subang sebesar duit 5 sen when you are a guy? And what's up with the torn jeansla wey? You have no respect for people ceremony? And you think by staring at me I will be menggelupur and prasan cas aku lawa?[Ok I was menggelupur but I was not prasan lawa [i mean kalau dah lawa apa nak prasan?haha keji]]. If that was not a wedding, I would have spit air sirap to your face.


  8. My cousins turn the wedding into some karaoke + concert by singing songs and menari-nari keji.



  9. It is hard to pretend malu-malu kucing di hari persandingan mu. But if you don't pretend my nazi nenek will bark in your face, which I don't understand why. Salah ke senyum-senyum girang? Sheesh




  10. I think my cousins rock. Don't ask me why but we spent the night by listening to lagu-lagu rempit. Hehe


    We love rempit songs



  11. Why do they ask the question " Awak bila lagi?". So keji.In fact, beyond keji.



  12. Why do do the nwely weds tak sabar-sabar nak beranak? Sheesh. Hearing they talk about it smoldered me. And please don't tell me,"kau tak rasa lagi". No, I don't need that.



  13. I used to have no problem to endure pedas food, but since I started on my low carb diet, my body can't tolerate pedas food. I gotceret beret after eating a small potion of sambal. Oh no!



  14. No, they were not even a single hot guys there. Semua keji.



I ate too much. I think I am going to be demam now.


Tata

No comments: