Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back for a short break from a break.

I am supposed to be on my depressed-break. But I am so depress that I decided to take a short break from the depression because it gets more depress. Kire ni macam s hort break from a breakla. Pening tak?


I am also supposed to berlari-lari anak di pandang futsal now but I had conjunctivitis which started to redden my eyes since two days ago. Now tell me, How am I supposed to play without my contacts dengan spek aku yang suka jatuh ditambah pula dengan aku yang menggelupur?


And I am also supposed to date fahimi tonight but since mata dah merah and die plak cun cun adehal. Which is good.


But good thing can be stressful when today I had to pay a frequent visit to the toilet. Sampai sekarang I am undecided whether I should put on my pants or just don in my towel sebab kalau pakai suar tiada gunanya kalau setiap 5 menet nak mencirit.


Actually I can sense the arah tujuan mecirit ini. Two days ago I ate 2 bungkus nasik lemak for breakfast and lunch, I know I am supposed to be on diet but can you say 'tolongla jangan makan, kau tengah diet' to a depress person? Exactly. As the result perut adalah ala-ala panas sebab sambal die pedas. The next day I ate the whole mooncake followed by another bungkus nasi lemak. It was not my fault. Bukan aku yang beli. Orang dah beli, siap dengan ayam rempah lagi,takkan nak buang kan? And I had choki choki for dessert [ok this is my fault but who can resisit choki..chokkii enak sekali..choki chokki adik gemari?exactly].


I know this cerita is going no where but kau baca je bleh tak?


So, today I got ceret beret and having ceret beret while driving from KLIA to Shah Alam is not kelakar ok. Now I know, why some people speed dan suka memotong tak pepasal tanpa bagi signal.


And, tiba-tiba aku tengok manjalara semalam, alih-alih dia dah kurus. Wey, baru 2 hari aku miss dah kurus ke? Gila tak tunggu orang ok!


Last skali, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii malas gile nak buat assignmentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


nak pegi disneyland.

No comments: