Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nuri

Epy smsed me yesterday asking whether I had read the news. Azlan helicopter is missing. Azlan, is someone who is close to epy's heart. Someone quite significant.


I was caught up in making some preparation for Yana's celebration that I completely forgot about the sms until this morning when I read the newspaper and saw his face. He is the pilot of the latest missing Nuri. So I called her up and talk for a while. She said, Azlan called her few days before that to inform her that he lost his handphone and now he's no where to be located.


I know she is worried.


And strangely I feel sad for her. Not strangelylah. Aku memang selalu menangis bila baca surat khabar.


Let's pray that they will find him, ok.



Anyway, I also read another column saying they are not going to replace Nuri that soon because it masih boleh digunakan, that's all. No condolences [epy alerted me on this].


Like hello,Nuri has been either missing or terhempas since 10 years ago ok and can you just replace those fucking cold war helicopters? Ye mahal aku tau, harga dia bukan seposen 3 but I think it would be better to spend money on something like that which always risking people life rather than sponsoring or aiding money for people who want to claim their own fame by mendaki some mount yang cuma berjaya mendaki kaki bukit sahaja atau tak sampai puncak dengan alasan oh kami tak berdaya, gunung kinabalu tidak sama dengan gunung ini. Taiklah, there was a cacat guy, amputated legs, managed to concur everest and using his own fund. ok? And stop sending orang buat penerjunan at kutub or lautan penuh jaws or whatever, boleh tak?


And stop, stop mahu menanam Quran di mana-mana. Even I am not a person who is arif about agama but setahu akulah Al Quran adalah untuk dibaca dan dijadikan panduan hidup, not as a trophy.


And pleasela wey, if you want to claim your own fame tapi menggunakan nama negara to conceal your niat, stop the fucking shit. Unless you use your own fund.


I mean, the country will celebrate its 50th independence soon. So, what does independence means actually?


Adakah perlu menunjuk kepada semua untuk mengikitraf negara merdeka padahal bende-bende remeh tak ter jaga? Seperti at least prihatin terhadap people who try to berkihdmat untuk negara.


Kan dah keluar semangat patriotik aku.


But pleaselah, change the old Nuri to something better boleh tak?

No comments: