Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Open minded

Now, every time I received a message online or email containing words "I am an open minded person" I will cringe.


What do they mean by saying that actually? Let me give you a scenario


Jejaka Miang Undercover: Hi, hOw R u?
Me: Fine


Jejaka Miang: Nice bLOg/niCE smILe/nice whateverla[please pick one]
Me: Tq [actually I would not be this polite but okk]


Jejaka Miang: yOu OpeN tak?
Me: Open?


Jejaka Miang: Open mINdeDla. I ni NakaL SkeT Tapi I oPen.
Me: Okkk


Jejaka Miang: You suka Tgk DiCK Lelaki tAK ? [offering me to view his webcam]
Me: Tak


Jejaka Miang: Sikit Je. I pUnye 12 Inci.
Me: ye ke?cara tulis macam 1 1/2 inchi je *click the X button and the window was gone

3 minutes later

Jejaka Miang Undercover:#@%FTYHG$%* swear+carut

  1. Does open minded means I want to talk about sex and it's ok I won't judge you?
  2. Does open minded means if a person disagree with you, he/she should get cursed>

So. It's that mean that by claiming you are an open minded person you could discuss sex and harras people? Ok, maybe it needs an open minded person to talk about sex but will you be open minded if the lady said she doesn't want it and think you dick is not that great and you went berserk?

Kata open minded sangat, apsal tak nak terima apa orang cakap?

Like you meet up with new person and he/she said that he/she is open minded because he/she drinks or smokes or sleep around which it might be true that he/she is an open minded person but when it comes to certain discussion like perhaps you said it was not George Bush fault he had to attack Iraq or kill saddam or something like that he/she get offended and start saying what a bad person you are. And all the worst thing in the world.


Or when he/she like to criticise and konon-konon observelah but when it comes to his/her turn to be criticised he/she becomes offensive and defensive. Mulala nak tunjuk perangai macam lanch die tu.


Now, what is so cool being labeled open minded? Does claiming yourself as one makes you feel good about yourself or does it make you feel so like modern and ko-ol? Like I am so urbanise!


I think the terms "open minded" adalah sudah disalah ertikan.


I mean what is wrong if you are not?


It's like, so what? I don't like to hear your opinion because I just don't and it doesn't matter if you don't like mine.I am not an open minded person.


There's nothing wrong with that. Rather claiming yourself as an open minded person and the only thing that register in your mind is obscene topics.


Lain-lain hal, fail.






No comments: