Friday, July 20, 2007

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am so not in a good mood. My body is aching and my hormone is jumping up and down. I feel like going to pub and stand on the table with a baseball bat and smash all the lining up cocktail glass and smash all the colourful liquor. And of course, hit the bartender.


  1. I am enjoying my life but some thought crossed my mind that I should and have to face the mundane world again . Wake up at 7, mandi, face or beat the jam and sit religiously from 9 to 5, and ohhh learn how to kiss people ass. For every monday to friday. And then go to class. Ahhhhhhhhh, the idea of it, dah cukup buat aku menangis ok. The inner torture.But do I have a choice. Some how the vision is blur.



  2. Gwen is coming like.. soon. And I love her from nips to bottom. Like you don't knowlah kan. I don't really like to go to concert unless I really like the artist.I mean really really likeeeee. And, yes. I love Gwen Stefanie so very much that I could even marry her. But, when she finally decided to has her sweet escape here, I found out that I am broke. Like broooooooooooooooke. Tak ke macam cibai tu? Sangatttttt 2@$$#$^&#$RT^%#@@. Aku depress tau tak?


  3. I am not enjoying my lectures this semester because the lecturers are boring except the law lecturer Dr Shad. Sangat comel ok dia itu but then again I dont understand sepatah haram yang dia cakap because I don't get the terms that he used. Oh my God..I am like.. stupid *gasp.Sheesh. But yes, the rest..Tsk. I feel like killing myself during my Tuesday class.And sadly I got him as my thesis supervisor. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



  4. Usually when I am not in a good mood or depress, the smell of new things will make me happier but in this case, please refer to number two, the few last sentences. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk


  5. Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. Ok, that is not the sound of me depressing this time. That is the sound of me needing to go toilet. Sakit perutlah.


  6. Tata.[no.No happy weekend for yew bunnies today. Hoh!!!]


No comments: