Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lewat malam

At this moment, my hair smells like smoke from various brand. Not, it was not from me but from those people at the club. I don't really go to club nowadays, only for special occasion like tonight.


Fahimi is back so yeay. So we went out for dinner at tony romas and and as usual to the live bands. I must say. the band was great but the disc jockey macam sial ok. Apa motif kau main lagu 70's la cibai. Aku lansung hilang feel ok. And no hot chicks, tak memangkin lansung.


Or maybe I am just getting older, inside. I prefer quiet place but to think again, it's not entirely true, hatiku melonjak-lonjak bila lagu dimainkan oleh band itu cuma crowd yang keji membuatku benci.


And I smile looking at few girls who danced on the table, hugging each other with glasses on their hands. Oh I miss that. I really do.


Like tonight, when I was halfly enjoying the songs, my mind flown away to my unfinished assignment, to a YM session that I am supposed to attend and to my own comfort, my room.


Tsk. What happened? I miss my carefree days. Dancing in the moonlight, not knowing what will happen tomorrow and don't even care what will happen tomorrow. I only have to remember not to follow anyone home and also the date of my exams.


Maybe I am not getting older[haha] but maybe I have more responsibility now.


But between you and me, I am more happier today.



Even I have panda eyes, I am happier! And kau dah gemuk ok, fahimi.Haha!

No comments: