Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Al Fatihah

Al Fatihah.


Babe,
I am sorry that I could not say anything when you call me to tell he's gone.
I lost my words. Saying I'm sorry will not do, saying be strong sounds ridiculous leave alone hang in there.

I wish I could just hug you that time and just hug you.
I am sad, yes I am.
But the conversation we had earlier make me even sad.


Tak apalah sayang. God love him more than we do.




I have lots of things to say of things that I know but for everyone's good, I shall not. Just that it hit me. Really hard.

if you have something that you really wish to do
don't wait, do it now.


if you have something to say to someone
don't wait, say it now.


if you love someone,
don't wait, show it now.



don't wait for one more day,
one more week or one more year.
don't wait till you are thirty or fourty or even fifty
because you will never know whether you will live that long.


So today, while you are still alive, while other people who revolve around you still do,
buatlah apa bende yang patut. Letakkanlah ego tu ketepi, sebab bila dah tak berkesampaian, menangis air mata darah pun tak berguna.


Who are you to fight fate?




Life is too short to procrastinate.


Life should be no regret.


+ Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart +.
Marcus Aurelius



No comments: