Friday, July 13, 2007

Random thinking

I have random thoughts again. And I must tell them all. Be hold, some might be keji but some be kiut[haha].


  1. I think I am having a penyakit. I seperti lost the mood to blog. Decided not to but then feel obligated.Boleh macam tu?



  2. The weather is so hot. I wonder if they sell water heater and water cooler.You know, during rainy season use the water heater and during hot season, water cooler. Hehe. Best tak?


  3. I found my new love after Garcia decided to leave Liverpool. His name is James Morrison. Aku tau takde kaitan but his voice menggetarkan jiwa perempuankulah ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



  4. My boss cat is a penyumbangleweng. He [the cat] will rush to the toilet whenever my boss need to pangsai[berak] to berak together. And he always do that. Suka membuat joint venture kucing itu.



  5. I am worried and feel like escaping class because I scared that I would not be able to watch manjalara. Gila keji aku ni kan but the manmade-fat girl rocks my wordla. Korang rasa kalau aku ngorat die, dia nak tak?



  6. I hate my mouse. I used to have the same mouse but I terrrpecahkan it so bought the exact one since I love it so much walaupon ianya adalah murahan. But the new one memang perangai mcm murahan.




  7. I talked to my senior on YM yesterday. She was a year older than me, she used to scare melah she. Very garang face but yesterday she made my day. But she apologised for calling me names at school. Not just her lah, but her batch. They called me dangdut. Bolehhhhhhhhhh? Haih! But I also called names to my juniors. Haha



  8. I need to revamp my wardrobe. Like really. And I need to do something with my hair but I need to put aside my money for something else. Lanchauuuuuuuu. Nak baju baru!!!!!



  9. Teringin nak makan kuah durian dengan roti and laksa penang yang sedap. Where can I get laksa penang yang sedap in Shah Alam?



  10. BTW, my classmate tegur that she noticed the difference on my tummy. She said "chics, perut kau dah flat! Jeles." and she is not the type who puji sembarangan. Haha. Lalu aku pon menjoin sekali lalu memuji diriku sendiri. Hahaha



  11. Memuji diri sendiri adalah sangat best.Therefore I can start working on my assignment sebab dah berasa happy. Haha



Enjoy your weekend bunnies!

No comments: