Friday, July 06, 2007

Kampong

Hey, here I am sitting in my grandma dining guestroom with inai on my left hand and my right hand is writing craps. Letih ok nak menaip seblah tangan.


No, it's not me who is getting married but it's my cousin but i tumpang sekaki pakai inai. My emak started it so we join the fun. But now my emak is in dilemma coz like me, she also wear inai on her left hand but she suddenly has this urge to berak.
Haha.


Everyone is busy except me because I am lazy but tomorrow I can't escape anymore sebab emak sudah meng-aim aku.Hohhhhhhhhhhhhh.


I am bored, I can't blast this place with music like I did every night and the nyamuks are killing me. I must be such a sweet girl that they really like the taste of my blood. Haha.


I become more poyo when I get bored.


I'm off in few minutes sebab nyamuk sudah menggila.
Happy weekend bunnies

No comments: